Speaking and Training
The Millennial Generation: Dr. Terri Manning, the Director of The Center for Applied Research is a nationally known speaker on the millennial generation. She is available to conduct presentations and workshops for educational institutions, business and industry groups, and others interested in this new generation which is starting to enter college and the workforce.
Presentations and workshops include:
- The Millennial Generation: Blessing or Curse for the Workforce
- The Next Generation in College Enrollment
- What Do We Do With the Millennial College Student?
For more information about Dr. Manning’s research on the Millennial Generation and speaking engagements please visit: www.cpcc.edu/millennial.
The Center for Applied Research is the sponsor of the annual Best Practices in Institutional Effectiveness Conference which provides training to institutions of higher education to assist them in conducting effective outcome assessments to meet the requirements of accreditation agencies.
For more information about this conference please visit: www.cpcc.edu/applied-research
The Center also offers services in grant proposal writing, grant reviewing, and strategic planning for grant development. Clients have included:
- Halifax County Schools
- Halifax Community College
- CJH Educational Grant Services
- Renew Center for Personal Recovery
- Cleveland Community College
- Survey Development (design, distribute and process results for paper and online surveys)
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Focus Group Facilitation